Air India announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Cabin Crew.
|Vacancy 1||Cabin Crew|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 18,400/- Per Month|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi , Mumbai|
|Last Date to Apply||12/03/2018|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Post Name: Cabin Crew – Northern Region (Delhi) – 450, Western Region (Mumbai) – 50
2. Emoluments: During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.15,000/- per month. After successful completion of the training, during the first year of the engagement candidates will draw monthly salary and allowances of Rs. 18,400/- (Rupees Eighteen thousand Four Hundred only) (including Company contribution towards Provident Fund).
3. Qualification: 10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University
4 .Experience: Must be presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft, as on the last date of receipt of application. However, in case of candidates working in a foreign airline and meeting the other laid down parameters of eligibility criteria, in place of SEP, candidates may produce alternate document.
5. Period of Fixed Term Engagement: Candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term contract initially for a period of five years, which is extendable subject to performance of the candidate and the Company’s requirement.
6. Physical Standard: HEIGHT (Female Minimum 160 cms, Male Minimum 172 cms) & BMI (Female: Between 18 to 22, Between 18 to 25)
7. Training: Selected candidates will be imparted training at any place decided by the Company and will be required to obtain necessary DGCA approval on Air India Ltd’s fleet as decided by the Management from time to time.
Age: Between 18 and 35 Years
Application Fee: A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at Delhi/Mumbai(as per Region applied for). It may be noted that incase a candidate does not meet the medical eligible criteria and declared UNFIT , the Demand Draft will not be returned.
General Instructions :
1. At the time of written test, candidates will be required to submit two recent POST-CARD size FULL LENGTH photographs (One-Front View and anotherSide View) alongwith the printout of the application format. The dress code prescribed for these photographs is SAREE for Female candidates and Formal Attire for Male candidates.Candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt. of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non-Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 6 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.
2. In Pre- Written Test Medical Examination, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the medical standards of the Company (including height & BMI) as prescribed for the post, he/she will not be permitted to appear for the Written Test.Candidates who present themselves without any of the supporting documents with regard to height, weight, BMI & vision, caste and domicile (if applicable) will not be allowed to appear for the Written Test.
3 .For further schedule of recruitment process which includes, Pre-Engagement Medical Examination, issuance of engagement letter, Pre- engagement formalities, execution of necessary service agreement, training etc, only selected candidates will be informed by e-mail and/or telephonically. Selected candidates may be required to join the Company at a short notice.
5. Though candidates are required to bring with them a Medical Certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner stating therein their Height, Weight, BMI, Vision & Colour Vision and those using contact lenses a certificate from an Ophthalmologist giving power of lenses and date of Lasik surgery (if applicable) at the time of Selection Process. Any subsequent height, BMI & vision check carried out by the Medical Doctor of the Company will however be treated as final and binding
Important Dates :
1 .Start Date for submission of Online Application : 20.02.2018
2 .Last Date for submission of Online Application : 12.03.2018
Selection Procedure : Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria for the post of Experienced Cabin Crew will be required to register themselves online and eligible candidates would be required to appear for a Medical examination with regard to Height and BMI at the Test Centre in the morning and those who would be declared eligible on the medical parameters would be required to appear for a Written Test to be held on 18.03.2018. The Time and Venue will be intimated in due course.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates, who fulfill the above requirements, will be required to apply ONLINE (ONLY).Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to the Career Page of our Website www.airindia.in and fill in the Online Application Format.Before applying ONLINE, please ensure that the candidate is ready with the following documents/ information:- i) A valid e-mail ID ii) A DIGITAL/SCANNED Passport-size Photograph (Size 10 KB to 35 KB ONLY) in JPG/JPEG format
2 .Candidates, who fulfill the above eligibility criteria and are employed in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertakings, may also apply Online. Such candidates will be required to bring a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of appearing for selection exercise.
3 .Online Application Forms of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for further process. Please also note that the candidature is purely provisional and the candidates being allowed to appear for the process, does not in any way establish their eligibility for the post. If on screening of their applications/document(s)/ Physical Appearance, it is found that they do not possess the laid down qualification/experience/Physical Appearance/stipulated eligibility criteria, their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering into any correspondence with the candidates in the matter.