Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Recruitment 2017: 50 Administrative Officer Vacancy for Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.Com, LLB, LLM
|Vacancy 1||Administrative Officer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.Com, LLB, LLM|
|Salary||Rs. 32,795 – Rs. 62,315/- Per Month|
|Experience||8 – 10 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||10/10/2017|
Other Qualification Details:
Educational qualifications: Agriculture – B. Sc.(Agriculture)/ B.E./B. Tech in Agriculture Engineering with 60% marks, (for SC/ST 55% marks). Or M.Sc.(Agriculture) with 60% marks (For SC/ST 55% marks)., I.T. – BE/B. Tech (Computer/IT) with 60% marks, (for SC/ST 55% marks) or MCA (Masters in Computer Applications)/ M. Tech. in IT/MCM (Masters in Computer Management), with 60% marks, (for SC/ST 55% marks)., Finance – B. Com with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks) Or M. Com with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks). Or Chartered accountants (ICAI) Or Company Secretary (ICSE) Or Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accounts of India) earlier known as Cost and Work Accounts (ICWAI) Or MBA (Finance)*(2 years full time course) with 60% marks, (for SC/ST candidates 55%) from a recognized University. Legal – Graduate in Law with 60% marks, (for SC/ST 55%) Or Post Graduation in Law with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55%) from a recognized university., Statistics – B. Sc. in Statistics with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks) Or M. Sc. in Statistics with 60% marks, (for SC/ST candidates 55% marks), Marketing – Graduate Degree in Marketing/Sales with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks) Or Post Graduate Degree (2 years full time course) of MBA (Marketing/Sales)** with minimum 60% of marks in aggregate (for SC/ST candidates 55% marks)., Generalist – Graduate Degree in any discipline with 60% marks (for SC/ST 55% marks Or Masters’ Degree in any discipline with 60% marks (for SC/ST candidates 55% marks)
Total No. of Vacancies: SC – 08, ST – 04, OBC – 13, Un-reserved – 25
Age: Minimum Age – 21 years & Maximum Age – 30 years as on 01.09.2017
Application Fee: SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD) – Rs. 100/-, All other categories – Rs. 650/-
General Information :-
1. The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
2. Decision of Agriculture Insurance Co. of India Ltd., in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Agriculture Insurance Co. of India Ltd., in this behalf.
3. If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session is required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate
4. Agriculture Insurance Co. of India Ltd., would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by Agriculture Insurance Co. of India Ltd., in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, Agriculture Insurance Co. of India Ltd., reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
5. Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any Agriculture Insurance Co. of India Ltd., recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
6. While applying on-line for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
7. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
8. Company does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of any reason whatsoever.
9. Applicants are advised to register online themselves and to keep their e-mail id alive during the recruitment exercise. The candidates should give their mobile number in the application form for SMS service from the company
10. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of Online Tests & Interview. The Company reserves the right to hold any other test wherever deemed necessary as well as the right to add, delete or allot any center at its discretion.
11. Admission to Online Tests will be purely provisional without verification of age/qualification/category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS) etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.
12. Documents relating to Age/Qualification/Category etc. will have to be submitted at the time of Interview by the candidates called for Interview. Caste certificate accompanied with caste validity certificate must be submitted by candidates seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC and the village/town the candidate is originally a resident of.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION :-
1, Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
2, Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
3, APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON-REFUNDABLE)
4, PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE: 15.09.2017 TO 10.10.2017
Selection Procedure :-
1, The final selection will be made on the basis of overall performance in online Examination and interview.
2, Candidates will be called for online examination to be held in the month of November 2017 (tentative)
3, Name of Test: Test of Reasoning, Test of English Language, Test of General Awareness, Test of Quantitative aptitude, Descriptive English Test
4, Interview: Candidates who have been shortlisted at the end of written exam will subsequently be called for an interview to be conducted by the Company, up to three times the number of vacancies of respective stream/category. Selection would be based on the performance in the on-line test and interview. The final merit list shall be prepared in descending order of the consolidated marks secured by the candidates. Candidates who fall within the number of vacancies in the merit list shall be considered for appointment.
How to Apply :-
1. Candidates to go to the Agriculture Insurance Co. of India Ltd., website www.aicofindia.com click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
13. Candidates can apply online only from 15.09.2017 to 10.10.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Source by : www.fresherslive.com