Air India Engineering Services Recruitment 2017: 07 Junior Executive Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM
|Vacancy 1||Junior Executive|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||17/11/2017|
Other Qualification Details:
Qualification / Experience: BE / MBA / PGDM or equivalent from University / Institute recognized by AICTE / UGC / Govt. of India with minimum 2 years of experience; OR GDMM or equivalent from University / Institute recognized by AICTE / UGC / Govt. of India with minimum 5 years of experience; The above experience should be in aviation industry/Airline/MRO/Manufacturing Units in the field of Materials Management/Stores (i.e. inventory management / procurements /stock room functions / logistics management, etc.) and appropriate knowledge in working on ERP system as well as related knowledge and skills of working on various software applications like MS Office/Word/Excel/Power Point etc. Candidates must have experience in a reputed midsized company / PSU /Govt. Undertaking.
Age: 35 years this would be relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per rule / Govt. directives in this regard.
General Instructions :
1. The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on the fixed term Contract basis, subject to their medical fitness prescribed for the post. The selected candidates may be posted in any station/ region of the Airline. Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical examination(s)., including any additional tests, if required. Reservation and concessions/relaxations to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidate would be extended as per rules and Government Directives in this regard
2. SC/ST candidates fulfilling the requirements and appearing for Personal Interview residing beyond 80 kms. from the Test Centre and not employed in any Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies will be reimbursed second class to and fro rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of evidence to that effect. Applications which are unsigned/incomplete/mutilated/received after the prescribed Walk-In date and time/not in person will be rejected. Applications sent by email/post will not be considered.
3. The applicant must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria as on 17/11/2017 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. Candidates failing to bring the relevant original and photocopy of testimonials will be disqualified. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidate in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/false or not meeting the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services terminated without giving any notice or reasons thereof. The Management reserves the right to change/ alter any of the conditions of this Notification, at any time, if so warranted. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to their engagement/selection will be considered a DISQUALIFICATION.
Venue : Air India Engineering Services Limited, Office of General Manager (Engineering), Northern Region New Avionics Complex Terminal -2, I.G.I. Airport, New Delhi- 110037 (Land Mark: Near New Customs House, New Delhi)
Selection Procedure : Selection will be through the process of Group Discussion followed by Interview on the same day. Interested Candidates may WALK-IN for GD / INTERVIEW on 17/11/2017 at Delhi between 0900 hours and 1600 hours at the following venue: Venue: Air India Engineering Services Limited, Office of General Manager (Engineering), Northern Region New Avionics Complex Terminal -2, I.G.I. Airport, New Delhi- 110037 (Land Mark: Near New Customs House, New Delhi) In case of large no. of candidates reporting for the interview, the same may continue to be held the on next and subsequent days. Candidates reporting for walk-in interview may take note of this and outstation candidates may be required to stay back on their own arrangements.
How to Apply :
1. Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria, mentioned above, as on 17th November, 2017 may WALK-IN to the venue mentioned on the date and time as indicated, along with the Application Form in the attached specified format, duly Page 3 of 8 filled in Hindi or English with requisite documents as indicated below with nonrefundable Application Fee of Rs.1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five hundred only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi. No fees to be paid by Ex-Servicemen/Applicants belonging to Reserved categories. Please mention your full name and the post applied for on the reverse of the Demand Draft. A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
2. Self-attested copies of supportive documents: 1. Educational Qualification (1 st year, 2nd year and 3rd year of Graduation or higher education with mark sheets), as applicable. Date of birth proof (Original School Leaving Certificate or attested photo copy duly signed by the Principal of same School/College and SSC passing certificate.)
2. Experience- candidates are advised to carry experience certificate and if currently employed they should bring along with them the appointment letter and the latest pay slip as supporting document. Caste Certificate in original in the prescribed format along with self-certified photo copy in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Source by : www.fresherslive.com