BEL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of Visiting Medical Officer.
|Vacancy 1||Visiting Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||5 – 6 years|
|Last Date to Apply||04/04/2018|
MBBS with min 5 years of work experience. Minimum Experience (as on 01.03.2018): The minimum relevant post qualification experience of 5 years is mandatory. Experience in an industrial set up will be preferred. Remuneration:- Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) per month for 8 hours per day and Six days a week.
Age: Upper Age Limit (as on) 01.03.2018 is 65 years
Address For The Job : Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Site IV, Ghaziabad – 201010
Selection Procedure : Selection will be through interview only.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria may download the application form from the website www.bel-india.com and send it along with the photocopies of the following documents: 1. SSLC/Matriculation certificate 2. Marks cards of MBBS of all the years 3. Degree certificate as proof of completion of MBBS 4. Experience Certificates 5. Discharge certificate (in case of Commissioned/Short Service Commissioned Officers).
2. Candidates willing to apply may submit their application in the prescribed format along with the copies of the relevant documents in support of eligibility in a sealed cover super scribing “Application for the post of Visiting Medical Officer – Ghaziabad” and addressed to Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Site IV, Ghaziabad – 201010 within 21 days of publication of this advertisement.
3. Applications that are not in the prescribed form, incomplete, illegible, without complete enclosures or received after due date and are not meeting the criteria indicated above will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Candidates may be debarred at any stage of the selection process, if it is found that they do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria.
4. Mere short-listing/attendance in the interview does not entitle them to any claim for the post. Canvassing in any form at any stage will result in disqualification. Only Indian nationals need apply. It may be noted that the number of post mentioned above are subject to change depending on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
5. Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the interview will be sent by e-mail only to the id that is furnished. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate. The admission at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/interview letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by BEL.