Bharat Petroleum BPCL recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Bharat Petroleum BPCL before 30/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM, PG-Diploma|
|Salary Range||Rs. 75,000 – 1,00,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||30/08/2017|
Qualification: The applicant should be a graduate from a recognized University/Institute with good academic record. The Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Programme in Management (PGDM/ PGPM), from a recognised University/Institute, will be desirable
Experience: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience during the last ten years in various aspects of HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations in an organization of repute.
Age Limit: 45 years
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (HR) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is overall in charge of coordinating and implementing Personnel & industrial relations policies, management functions, administrative control etc in the Corporation.
1. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30/08/2017
2. Selection Will be Based either Written Test/Personnel Interview/Other Mode by the Bharat Petroleum BPCL norms or decision.
How To Apply?
1. Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded in PESB is by 15.00 hours on 30/08/2017. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
2. Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai , Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
3. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Address For The Job: Shri Rajiv Rai , Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Last Date to Apply: 30/08/2017
Source by : www.fresherslive.com