IDBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Executive.
|Salary||Rs. 17,000 – Rs. 20,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||28/02/2018|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Essential Qualification:
A. A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD). The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
B. Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination on or before February 28, 2018.
C. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the marksheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
D. Applicants are expected to have proficiency in Computers.: IDBI Bank reserves the right to raise or modify the eligibility criteria pertaining to educational qualification (including percentage of marks secured at Graduation) and/or work experience depending upon the requirement. IDBI Bank reserves the right to cancel or restrict or curtail or enlarge the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason therefor.
Vacancies: SC – 122, ST – 56, OBC – 202, VH – 13, OH – 8, HH – 36, MD/ID – 7.
2. Emoluments, Career prospects and Service Conditions: 17,000 per month in the first year, 18,500 per month in the second year and 20,000 per month in the third year of service.
3. Eligibility Criteria: A. Nationality / Citizenship: Applicants must be either (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or (e) a person of Indian origin, who have migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formally Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a applicant belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) or (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. The applicant, in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the selection process conducted by IDBI Bank, but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate have been issued to him/ her by the Government of India.
Age: Age (years) as on 01/01/2018: Minimum – 20, Maximum- 25
Application Fee: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 06.02.2018 to 28.02.2018 (both dates inclusive)] shall be as follows 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates, 700/- for all others.
Address : IDBI Bank Ltd, IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai 400005.
1. Before submitting the online application form, the applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, etc. as stated in the advertisement. If the applicants are not eligible, their candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment.
2. If the applicant qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he or she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his or her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
3. Applications should be submitted only through the on-line mode through the Bank’s website, after carefully going through all the instructions contained in General Instructions given in the advertisement and in the Online Application Form. No other means or mode of application form would be accepted.
4. On submission of the online application, the applicants would receive a registration number and password, which he or she needs to retain for use in future. Application should be filled only in English. However, option for use of Hindi will be available at the time of the Selection Process.
5. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications only the latest valid (complete) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance / appearances in the online examination and /
6. Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test will be summarily rejected / candidature cancelled. Request for change of center for Online examination or Document Verification and Pre – Recruitment Medical tests will not be considered.
7. However, the Bank reserves the right to cancel or add any center, depending upon the response in the centre. All educational qualifications, which the applicant intends to indicate in the application form should have been obtained before the cut-off date, from recognized Universities or Institutions in India.
8. IDBI Bank reserves the right to modify or amend or reverse or cancel any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process including eligibility criteria. ix. IDBI Bank may at its discretion, hold re-online test, wherever necessary in respect of a center or venue or specific applicants(s) and/or all centers or all applicants. Applicants would not be allowed for online test without the online call letter. No duplicate call letter would be issued to the applicants.
Selection Procedure : The selection process for the post of Executive will comprise of an Online Test.
How to Apply :-
1. Candidates can apply only online from 06.02.2018 to 28.02.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Application Procedure: Candidates to go to IDBI Bank’s website www.idbi.com and click on the “CAREERS” to open the link “Recruitment of Executives – 2018” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
(i)To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
(ii) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
(iii) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
(iv) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(v) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “Save & Next” button. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
(vi) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form. (ix) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT. (x) Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
(vii) Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment. (xii) Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on “Submit” button. NO CHANGE IS PERMITTED IN PAYMENT MODE ONCE CHOSEN. Reference No: ADVERTISEMENT NO. 5/2017-18