India Post Office publish a Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Gramin Dak Sevak.
|Vacancy 1||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Job Location||Guntur, Kakinada ,Nellore ,Rajahmundry,Tirupati,Vijayawada,Visakhapatnam ,Kurnool ,Machilipatnam ,Anantapur ,Chittoor ,East Godavari ,Cuddapah , Prakasam ,Srikakulam|
|Last Date to Apply||24/05/2018|
Other Details :
1. No of Posts: OBC – 536, PH-HH – 41, PH-OH – 41, PH-VH – 18, SC – 242, ST – 187, UR – 1221, Total – 2286
2. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
3. COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
Age : The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on 25.04.2018.
Application Fee : Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the payment.
Important Instructions : The appointing authority of each post reserves the right to modify or cancel the notification of a post at any time without assigning any reason.
Address : Chief Postmaster General, AP Circle, Hyderabad-500001
Selection Procedure : Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
How to Apply :
1. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number. Candidates already once registered in http://appost.in/gdsonline need not register again. The same registration number should be used for submission of application. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
2. For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following essential data.
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number
iv) Date of Birth
v) Gender vi) Community
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which
Xth class passed . Any candidate will be allowed to register only one time in the portal. With this registration number he/she may apply to any of the Circles or any number of optional posts. Candidate should not attempt willful duplicate registrations since duplicate registration entitles disqualification of the registration.
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional). Application online Submission Start Date: 25/04/2018, Application online Submission End Date: 24/05/2018.