Indian Army announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 8TH, 10TH, 12TH, ITI, Diploma for the position of Soldier.
|Qualification||8TH, 10TH, 12TH, ITI, Diploma|
|Last Date to Apply||28/03/2018|
Other Qualification Details:
Qualification : i. Soldier General Duty: Matric pass minimum 33 & D grade per subject and minimum 45%, C-2 grade & 4.75 points in aggregate OR 10+2 Simple pass
ii. Soldier Technical: @10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English, min 50% marks aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
iii. Soldier Technical (Ammunition/ Examiner): As in @ above OR Three year Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobile/Computer, Science and Electronic & Insrumentation Engg) from a recognized Polytechnic Instt/ ITI.
iv. Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary: 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Boilogy & English, min 50% marks aggregate 40% marks in each subjects. OR B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English simple pass. All the four specified subjects should be studied in 10+2.
v. Soldier Clerks/SKsT: (a) 50% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate in class XII. (b) Studied English & Math/Acct/Book keeping in class XII or X and secured minimum 50% Marks in each, whether in Class XII or X. (c) If Graduate or higher qualification percentage marks scored in class XII would still be applicable.
vi. Soldier Tradesman: Simple Matric pass for General Category & ST Category (Adivasi).
vii. Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper & Mess Keeper): 8 th pass for all caste including ST Category (Adivasi). SLC should be countersigned by District Education Officer.
Read more : 175 Job Vacancy for Apprentice in IOCL 2018
Documents Requirement : Candidates will bring Original Certificates and two photocopies of following documents at rally site :-
1. Education Certificate. Registration Card, Admit Card, Mark Sheets and Board Certificates of X, XII and Graduation from recognized Board & University. Provisional Certificate of Xth & XIIth passed candidates accepted for Academic Yr 2018 onwards.
2. Nativity (Domicile) Certificate. Computer generated nativity Certificate signed by SDM/DM. NO TATKAL NATIVITY CERTIFICATE ACCEPTABLE.
3. Caste Certificate. Issued by Deputy Commissioner (DC) for Schedule Tribes. Issued by SDO for Other Backward Caste (OBC). Issued by Sarpanch/Ward Parishad for other Caste (General Caste).
4. Sports and NCC Certificates. National/State/District level Sports Certificate (Issued within last two years). Original/Provisional NCC A, B & C & certificate of participation of Republic Day parade, New Delhi.
5. Character Certificate (With Photo Duly Attested). CHARACTER CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY SP IS MANDATORY. NOT MORE THAN SIX MONTHS OLD AS ON 09 APR 2018. CHARACTER CERTIFICATE BY MUKHIA – NOT ACCEPTED.
6. Latest 20 Colour Photographs from normal camera with white shirt and sky blue background.
7. Identity proof to include original Voter I Card/PAN Card/Aadhar Card/Ration Card/ any other recognized document. Aadhar card is mandatory.
8. SON OF WAR WIDOWS, WIDOWS SERVICEMEN, EX-SERVICEMEN of all districts will be screen on days nominated for concerned districts. Documents required :- Relationship Certificate, attested photocopy of Discharge Book and Affidavit on Rs 20/- (Rupees Twenty only) stamp paper by Ex-Servicemen declaring that this is first son sponsored for enrolment into Army.
General Instruction :
(a) During the rally, candidate will be responsible for any accident/injury that he sustains. Army will not be responsible for any mishappening during the Run, other physical and Medical tests.
(b) Candidates be solely responsible for securing their documents and photographs during the rally.
(c) Character Certificate. Character certificate without attested photo by the issuing authority will be rejected.
(d) Use of communication devices and mobiles are not permitted within the Rally premises. Candidates found using the same will be rejected on the spot and their devices will be confiscated.
(e) Any type of contact with touts OR offering bribe at any stage during the recruitment process will result in candidature being rejected instantaneously.
(f) Candidates to come for the rally only on the date as per admit card. Candidates should bring writing material, handkerchief, eatable items (to last till evening) and drinking water during rally.
(g) Candidates not in possession of complete original documents during any stage of selection process till enrolment will be rejected.
(h) Nativity (Domicile) certificate issued by Anchal/Prakhand office without counter signature of DC/DM is not acceptable. Only Computer generated Domicile certificate which can be verified from Govt web site will be accepted.
(i) Entry to the rally site will be from 03.00 AM to 07.30 AM only. No entry will be permitted after 07.30 AM on all rally days. HELPLINES FOR CLARIFICATION : 0651-2332765, ARO CONTACT O “DON‟T FALL PREY TO TOUTS; REPORT THEM TO US” Disclaimer „Rally can be cancelled/postponed at any time without giving any reason‟. “BEWARE OF TOUTS” “Join the Indian Army and Live Life Less Ordinary”
Selection Procedure : Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply : LOG ON TO www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for ONLINE REGISTRATION REGISTRATION OPENS : 12 Feb 2018 TO 28 MAR 2018 Rally Admit Cards available on Indian Army Site after 30 Mar 2018. Only Black & White laser Print Accepted