NALCO announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BHMS for the position of Homeopathic Doctor.
|Vacancy 1||Homeopathic Doctor|
|Salary||Rs. 26,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||10 – 11 years|
Other Qualification Details:
1. The retainer would be paid fees of Rs.26, 000/- (Rupees Twenty Six Thousand) only per month. In case of absence from attending the OPD without availing leave or beyond leave due, consolidated fee will be reduced on pro-rata basis dividing the total retainership fee by 30. However, the retainer will be entitled to maximum 20 days leave per annum. No carry forward of leave will be allowed. For period less than the full year, proportionate leave will be allowed and the retainer can avail the leave from the leave already due only.
2. The candidates willing to apply should have: a) Degree in Homeopathy from a recognized University/ Statutory State Board/ Council/ Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent under Homeopathic Central Council & having valid enrolment on the Central/State Register of Homeopathy .
3. Minimum 10 years experience in Govt. Hospitals/ Institutions/ Dispensaries/ PSUs/ Private Sector/ Charitable Hospitals/ Dispensaries/ Private Practice. The age of the candidate should not be more than 57 years as on date of interview.
4. The retainer will attend the hospital during full OPD hours on all week days (Except Sundays and Holidays notified by NALCO, M&R Complex). The retainer would be under the administrative control of the head of the Medical Services Department, NALCO Hospital, Damanjodi and will abide by the general rules of the hospital as well as the company.
5. The retainer would also assist him in scrutinizing claims of reimbursement of medical expenses relating to Homeopathic medicines and other jobs that may be assigned, apart from providing consultancy/treatment to the employees and their dependant family members.
Age: 57 years.
Venue : HRD Centre, Alumina Refinery, NALCO, Damanjodi, Koraput, Odisha, 763008.
Selection Procedure : Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply : The candidates will make their own arrangement for stay while appearing for the Interview. No TA would be paid for attending the document verification/test/Interview. Interested candidates satisfying the above criteria may appear for Walk-In-Interview along with the application in the specified format enclosing therewith copies of certificates/testimonials etc on 21/03/2018 (Wednesday) 10 AM at HRD Centre, Alumina Refinery, NALCO, Damanjodi, Koraput, Odisha, 763008.