OPSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Scientific Officer.
|Vacancy 1||Scientific Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||26/03/2018|
Other Qualification Details:
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: A candidate should pass M.Sc. in Computer Science or Master degree in Computer Application or M.Tech. in Information Technology or M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering from an Institution recognised by University Grant Commission / All India Council for Technical Education and must have secured a minimum of 60% of the aggregate marks. Scale of pay of Rs. 9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
Age: A candidate must be under 32 (thirty two) years and above 21 (twenty one) years of age on the 1st January 2018 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1986 and not later than 1st January 1997. Age relaxation shall be as per Government Rules prescribed for the purpose.
Application Fee: A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 200/-(Rupees two hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe ofOdisha and Person with Disability (whose permanent disability is more than 40%) are exempted from payment of this fee.The candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application Form for future use and take a printout of Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip) for payment of requisite fee at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). The fee(s) paid shall neither be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee(s) be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment.
Address : Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001
Other Eligibility Conditions :
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India; The candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed a language test in Odia equivalent to the Middle School Standard. The candidate must have sound health, good physique, active habits and be free from organic defects or bodily / mentally infirmity. A candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons;
2. If a candidate has at any time, been debarred for a certain period/chance(s) by the Odisha Public Service Commission or other State Public Service Commission or U.P.S.C. from appearing at any examination/interview, he/she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specified period/chance(s);
3. Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age-limit as provided under Para – 3 & 4 of the Advertisement. They must inform their respective Heads of Offices in writing regarding submission of their applications for this recruitment and obtain “No Objection Certificate”;
4. A candidate who claims change in his/her name after having passed the High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination, is required to furnish copy of publication of the changed name in local leading daily newspaper as well as copy of notification in the Odisha Gazette in support of his/her change of name. Only those candidates, who fulfil the requisite qualification & are within the prescribed age limit etc. by the closing date of filling up online application, will be considered eligible;
5. Every candidate selected for appointment shall be examined by the Medical Board. A candidate, who fails to satisfy the Medical Board, shall not be appointed;
Selection Procedure : The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of Career Assessment and Viva Voce test. The Commission shall short list the candidates for Interview on the basis of evaluation of their academic career from HSC or equivalent examination to Post Graduate examination.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application form. (b) Candidates must apply online through the concerned Website of the OPSC httwilovsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. (c) Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal. (i) Instruction to fill up online application.
2. Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Hand Thumb Impression. Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in the online application form.
3. The uploaded photograph, specimen full signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained. (e) Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use.
4. On successful submission of the online application form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are required to take printout of the finally submitted online application form and put his/her signature under the declaration for submission to OPSC along with copies of requisite certificate & documents. (g) Candidates are required to send the Printout/Hard copy of the filled in Online Application Form duly signed under the declaration along with OPSC copy of Fee deposit Challan (wherever applicable) and requisite certificates & documents etc. as provided under Para – 9 of this advertisement, by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001 so as to reach the same in OPSC on or before 07.04.2018.
5. Application without signature under the declaration will be liable for rejection. (h) The envelope containing the printout / Hard copy of the filled-in online application along with other certificates & documents must be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR Scientific Officer and Advertisement No. Application received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
6. The Commission will not take any responsibility, if the application is not received in time. The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush. (j) Intimation Letter for the Interview / V.V. test to the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded in the Website of OPSC well before the date of interview. The candidates are required to download their Intimation Letter from the Website of the Commission. No separate Intimation Letter will be sent to the candidate.
7. Important Dates :
a. ONLINE APPLICATIONS SHALL BE AVAILABLE IN THE WEBSITE FROM 27.02.2018 TO 26.03.2018 TILL 11.59 P.M.
b. LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION FEE AT ANY BRANCH OF STATE BANK OF INDIA IS 29.03.2018.
c. LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF HARD COPY / PRINT COPY OF APPLICATION IS 07.04.2018 TILL 5.00 P.M.