RVNL Recruitment 2018 Post For Various Site Engineer
RVNL Publish a Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E for the position of Site Engineer.
|Vacancy 1||Site Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 27,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||30/05/2018|
1. Name of the Post: Site Engineer (Civil), Site Engineer (Elect), Site Engineer (S&T)
2. Candidates are required to use either GATE 2017 OR 2018 scores only in the application form. Only GATE 2017 or 2018 scores will be accepted and earlier GATE scores are not acceptable.
3. Qualification and Experience: B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication Engineering with valid GATE 2017 or 2018.
4. Emoluments: The monthly remuneration of Site Engineers will be around Rs. 27000/-. In addition he/she will also be entitled to Provident Fund contribution (employer’s share), reimbursement Of fixed mobile rental, medical expenses Of self for indoor treatment and annual term insurance policy premium upto Rs. 5000/- per year.
Important Datesc :
Region – Last Date
1. Southern Region – Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Goa and Pondicherry – 10.05.2018
2. Northern, Central & Western – Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Haryana ,Chandigarh, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, uttar Pradesh,uttarakhand, and Delhi – 15.05.2018
3. Eastern – West Bengal, Orissa, Bihar, Jharkhand, All Northern Eastern States – 30.05.2018.
Selection Procedure : Mere applying for the post or possessing minimum qualification is no guarantee for a Screening call. RVNL administration will decide short-listing Of candidates for interaction/screening/document verification.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are required to fill up forms on-line on the RVNL website (www.rvnl.org).
2. Please see the relevant page under “Opportunity/ Careers”. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully while filling up form online to avoid errors/rejection.
3. The on-line facility will be open for a specified period/time for each Of the Region (Refer Annexure-I). Interested candidates must fill up the form within this specified time period. Application beyond or before the specified period will not be accepted. No applications need to be sent by post. Application if any sent by post will not be accepted.