SIDBI Jobs Vacancy for Managing Director And Chief Executive Officer
SIDBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduate for the position of Managing Director And Chief Executive Officer.
|Vacancy 1||Managing Director And Chief Executive Officer|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Last Date to Apply||05/03/2018|
Other Qualification Details:
i. Educational Qualification: The candidate must hold a Post-Graduate Qualification in any discipline from a recognized educational institution in India / overseas.
ii. Experience: Applicants should possess the following :
1. At least 25 years of relevant experience in Banking / NBFC / MFI / other financial services sector in India in areas such as MSME Banking / Corporate Banking / Risk Management / business with exposure to managing assets and financial requirements of MSMEs, and / or relationship management of corporate / MSME Risk.
2. Should have in-depth understanding of Refinancing Business – proposition, target base, key risks, etc. Should have in-depth understanding of the operating space of Banks, NBFCs and MFIs. Familiarity with NBFC, MFI & Banking operations is a must.
3. Demonstrated ability of market borrowing. Should have dealt extensively with Banks / NBFCs.
4. Strong knowledge of MSME Risk Management. Good understanding of themanagement of MSME relationships, loss forecasting, established credit policy and procedures, portfolio risk management, group and regulatory reporting, appropriate compliance for the country.
5. Should have had significant exposure to securitization of transactions. Must possess knowledge of securitization of loansmarket understanding, pass through certificates, understanding associated risks, etc.
6. Strong leadership qualities with excellent inter-personal skills. Demonstrated ability to build a team / unit / vertical / organization. Entrepreneurial approach to drive the business forward.
7. Strong strategic and critical thinking capabilities. Strong financial and business acumen. Intellectual rigor to understand complex issues and risks quickly. Track-record of effective deployment of funds across functions like Treasury, Fund Management, Investments, etc.
Age: Must not have attained the age of 55 years on 1st April 2018
Address For The Job :- General Manager, Associate Institution Cell (AIC), Small Industries Development Bank of India, 4th Floor, MSME Development Centre, Plot No. C-11, ‘G’ Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051
Roles and Responsibilities : -The MD & CEO of MUDRA will be responsible for the following :
i. Manage the engagement and relationship with relevant statutory and regulatory bodies.
ii. Define an innovative and differentiated business strategy for MUDRA Ltd. and PMMY scheme in line with the Vision and Mission of MUDRA.
iii. Provide overall direction and guidance to the organization for execution of the business strategy.
iv. Guide the day to day operations and assure a smooth functioning, efficient organization focused on quality and stability through enhancement of standards and controls, systems and procedures
v. Assure a work environment that recruits, retains and supports quality staff. Ensure appropriate organizational structure to support the development and management of all personnel. Build a high performance / productivity work environment by maintaining effective managerial practices.
vi. Plan and execute a focused business development and relationship building effort with associates / firms / stakeholders which will be accretive to MUDRA revenue stream, its service offering and represent long term value. Ascertain and measure the risks associated with lending to Small Enterprises and Informal Business Groups / Segments.
vii. Provide outstanding business development, relationship management and other leadership expertise Identify issues, gaps and process improvements through open communication and monitoring of productivity against benchmarks.
Selection Procedure :- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply : –
i. Duly filled in application (in English or Hindi), as per the format available on the websites with a recent passport size photograph pasted thereon, bearing full signature of the candidate across the same with date, should be sent through post or courier so as to reach the General Manager, Associate Institution Cell (AIC), Small Industries Development Bank of India, 4th Floor, MSME Development Centre, Plot No. C-11, ‘G’ Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051 on or before March 05 2018. The envelope containing the application should bear the superscription “Application for MD & CEO of MUDRA” on contract basis
ii. Application in the prescribed format duly filled and signed can also be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 05 2018
iii. Applications which are received after the prescribed date will not be considered. SIDBI takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt of application or loss thereof in postal / courier transit. Applications should be accompanied by selfattested copies of relevant certificate(s) / documents, in support of proof of identity, address, age, educational qualification (educational certificates/mark-sheets), work experience, etc as mentioned in the application form.